Monday, March 16, 2009

Thinking about new stuff....

Usually i've always been optimistic about WoW but recently i think i miss something... 
I've done all the instances so many times that even if we want to we cannot wipe...  yesterday i've done Utgarde Pinnacle with a full blue tank and two dks dressed from the pvp reward.... well at the third boss (Skadi the Ruthless) i died and the group have been able to stay alive till i came back to the place, shoot the dragon five times (it was the first time they made that instance) and kill him... 
then keep on till the end.

I've seen all the raids (well they're not too many actually :/ ) and really i dont' know what to do. Lvl up an alt? Maybe but i all the classes till lvl 70, more or less, and even if i have another lvl 80... then what could i do that i can't do with my tank and my healer?

...I guess blizzard should open the window a bit and allow me to get a bit of fresh air :) If i weren't the GM of my guild i guess i would have quit a few weeks ago to try something else (and my interest in Eve Online if the proof i'm looking for something completely different i guess...




what do you suggest me to do :| ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home