Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lamthara VS Lamthara..... FIGHT!!!



I've been a gentle priest so far...
I've been the healer that saved so many lives...
I've been a little angel without wings...
I've been covered by an holy dress, casting flashing lights...

Maybe it's time for a change ^^.
On sunday i've respecced from Primal Moonclothing to Shadowcloth and I'm crafting my new damage set (frozenshadoweave set + battlecast set). I count to arrive around +1000 damage bonus just to see how it is to pew-pew in the hardcore way :P

I guess that in a month i'll have my own shadowpriest set and my own primal mooncloth set so that if i'll decide to respec my talents i'll always be able to wear the right set for the duty that awaits for me ^^.

...and no need to say that i look so charming in both of the dresses ^^

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a gentle priest so far...
("YOU! mothe*§°çing WARLOCK are so IMBA!!" - after a fight outside redridge)

I've been the healer that saved so many lives...
("sorry bloodykrist.. i was healing warrior.. dont you have your healthstone? dont you?" - Steamvault, after last boss)

I've been a little angel without wings...
("Take this mothe°§ç@#ing rogue out of my WAY!!! KILL HIM!!" - in the arena 2vs2)

I've been covered by an holy dress, casting flashing lights...
("oh men.. im sorry.. now it's time for me to go to bed.. cya ^^" - at the very bottom of the boosted run into gnomeregan)

i think it's better if you leave the priest class and roll something else... who said "warlock"?!?!

17:17  
Blogger Lamthara said...

ahahahahahahahahahah ^^
now you will die >______<'' !!!

No seriously i'm a kind priest it's just that sometimes i forget to be polite with the horde

08:40  
Blogger Keystone said...

Change is good! You have healed plenty and deserve some DPS fun!

That's what I love about my mage - no matter which spec I go, the DPS role stays the same. ^^

20:23  
Blogger Tauhid Chappell said...

hmm..would be an interesting battle...

08:23  
Blogger Lamthara said...

Actually, dear excaliber, i guess in that fight i would bet on Lamthara. I'm sure she could win :PPP

08:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home