Tuesday, May 15, 2007

An old movie



Since i don't have too many things to talk about because Lamthara is farming motes to craft primal moonclothes (and looking for someone able to make me the whitemend set) and Lamsoth is slowly climbing the level ladder (yesterday he's gone to Nethergarde Keep... wow... the sight of the Dark Portal was so strong i am looking forward to be lvl 58 as soon as i can)... the only post i can do is about a nice movie i have found on internet.

This movie is old but i hope you'll appreciate it. Don't cry, ok ^^?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sylvina Solaris said...

This guy is on my server, a really cool dude actually, then he got involved on some crazy cyb0rz scandal with some undead female and I haven't seen him sense. I haven't seen Redsword in a while either.

Anyway, yeah... I think this is the only movie that I can clearly recall having been made on the Argent Dawn server. We always used to scream "REDSWORD!!!!!!!!!!" in Orgrimmar/Undercity when we saw him back when this movie was released, just for kicks.

15:43  
Blogger Lamthara said...

Geee... if i think that the only movie i've done is about the wedding of two my guildmates (i was the preacher indeed ^^) i feel pretty envy to these kind of people.

They can show how make interesting thing with only a videogame and a bit of time...

16:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:0 Crazy stuff. I like your blog btw and have linked to it from my wow blog - Wow Blog If you like mine I would greatly appreciate being added to your blogroll :) Thanks
Samownall

16:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home