Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another dragon



I've gone to make a walk in Hinterlands because i wanted to close some quests they gave me (take a photo to the turtle Gammerita, get the mallet of Zul'Farraq and so on) and since i was there... i've make a walk around just to see how it was ^^



Around the area you're able to find a lot of temple with a style similar to the Temple of Atal'Hakkar also known as Sunken Temple located in the Swamp of Sorrows... there are a lot of trolls in this area, shadow priests and nice guys who have hobbies like fishing and head-hunting.



In the middle of the map, anyway, you'll be able to find a quiet and nice river (don't ask me its name... eheheheh), a bridge that you'll be scared to cross... and some ruins on the other side.



And there... another strange portal with a huge dragon for guardian. This time i've found it alive and hungry of my blood :/

When will i be able to take this huge creatures down? I really would like to try this experience... at least once in my life :)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home