Friday, May 25, 2007

I became a mother...



...well a stepmother to be honest anyway it is going to be fun ^^.

I have to look after a little draenei child and she is making me fly and run all over Azeroth and Outland. Wow... it is hard to be a mother anyway i'd like to know if i'll be able to see this child after this quest chain :) and i'd be so happy to know that after i'll leave her she'll tell me she'd like to become a priest when she'll grow up :P

I'm sure, anyway, i'll remember her because after everything she'll give me one of these wonderful pets:


Willy, the sleepy beholder...


Egbert, the skizobird...


Peanut, the baby Elekk...

...I think I'll take the sleepy beholder. Then i'll go to Stormwind to take the pig and i'll make them fight together ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvina Solaris said...

Those kids are like the children of the corn, watch out, for seriously.

15:27  
Blogger Lamthara said...

...brrr... childen of the corn. I think i'll pay attention to walk with them in crowded cities and never go with them outside or in a desolate place (if i think i've summoned her in the ring of observance in Auchidon... O__o'').

15:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home