Monday, December 11, 2006

Auberdine, mon amour



After the patch has been applied I decided to go to visit the new island where the draenei characters should start. Since it is close to the darkshore... I took the first gryphon for Auberdine and in the photo you can see me waiting for the new boat.



And here it is! Nice, eh ^^? A kind of japanese old boat was coming...



here you see me on it. All the doors were closed, anyway :/



Here i was looking forward to see the new land... wooooohhh new lands, a new big city... i was shaking because of the tension.... O__o and....



...the boat disappeared and i found myself in the graveyard of Auberdine with a message that told me that i had to wait the Burning Crusade expansion to be able to visit the new continents.

What kind of photographer can i be if Blizzard doesn't allow me to take some new shoots :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home