Monday, November 13, 2006

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing



Friday night I reached level 60 :)

And I couldn't make it in a better moment... just in the middle of the fight with Baron Rivendare.
We lost anyway even if we tried to kill him three times... but who cares :P

I remember how i felt when i met priests of this level on the seashores of Auberdine...
or the first time i've seen a priest wearing the Vestments of Prophecy... and now i'm going to be one of them.

I feel like Elune has smiled to me this week :P

4 Comments:

Blogger Tauhid Chappell said...

GRATZ! =] I cant wait to get my character (first one too) to 60!!!!!

23:36  
Blogger Lamthara said...

Take it easy and you'll get more fun ^^

And actually look for the lvl 60 as a new beginning.
For me it is.... there are so many things i can do only now i'm so grown ^^

09:09  
Blogger Tauhid Chappell said...

hehe.. i guess youve exp your first level 60 on another toon eh? i hear sometimes when you hit 60 for the first time you look back and see things that couldve made it alot easier for you to level or make more money faster..

23:42  
Blogger Lamthara said...

nope ^^ Lamthara is my first and my main.

But you're right when you said that once you've reached the lvl 60 you've got enough experience to know how to make money faster... where you should go to, what you have to do and so on ^^.

Looking back i feel that Lamthara hasn't had an easy life. Everything was new for me, I didn't know where the main cities were, i didn't know how strong a place were before i went there and found a mob with a killer instinct, I didn't know anything.

But maybe it has been funnier in this way ^^ Now I am trying an alt rogue and with all my bag of knowledge his life is very easier but a little bit less exciting (i'm full of money because i know what to do and i'm able to avoid the risks of Azeroth).

Ah! the old days when Lamthara was so poor and she shivered crossing Wetlands...

12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home